The purpose of this blog is to share class related information, communicate with parents, share examples of work, celebrate success, post games/activities/internet resources and publish class newsletters.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
What a line up!
Look at all these super readers who have achieved their 5o nights reading certificates! Well done children.
Sam - awesome effort from you and your classmates. I will look forward to another of your wonderful stories on Skype soon. I found a cool reading book for you about Australia that I will bring in June when we get together. Love Auntie Kim
Sam - awesome effort from you and your classmates. I will look forward to another of your wonderful stories on Skype soon. I found a cool reading book for you about Australia that I will bring in June when we get together. Love Auntie Kim
ReplyDeleteHad the pleasure of Sam reading to me on Skype. What great progress being made on reading skills and loved the expression used. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete